Friday 20 May 2016

Brilliant Buys at Next

It might be a high street stalwart, but Next isn't the most obvious place to go for your more fashion-forward buys. It's a dependable store, a place that's great for kids clothes and more conventional office attire, but not a shop you'd imagine picking up the sort of pieces you might find in, say, Whistles or Anthropologie.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I found myself waylaid on a trip to buy my kids shorts by the fantastic offerings in the women's department. I tried on more stuff than I have done in any other shop recently and bought two items (including the chambray dress you see below, as well as some Palmairas-style sandals for £20 quid), though I could have bought a lot more; the palm-print culottes jumpsuit is more flattering than you might imagine and really comfy, however I was being very strict with my budget on this particular shopping trip.

Forget any preconceptions you might have about Next and take a look at what's in store at the moment - I think you'll be surprised...here are some of the things that caught my eye (and check out those prices. Seriously, what's not to love?) 



















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! Nice pieces and great prices. Thanks for sharing - will definitely pop into Next on my next shopping trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! Love that jumpsuit....

    ReplyDelete

© Bristol Bargainista. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig